Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Starstruck Love ~ Root Ryo or Ryusei Walkthrough


CHAPTER 1
    1.2
    [1] Ryusei, I'm sorry. (+5 Ryusei)
    [2] H-hey, wait a minute. (+0)
    [3] Okay, let's go. (+5 Ryo)

    1.9
    [1] (My heart is pounding.) (+5 Ryo)
    [2] (That tickles.) (+0)
    [3] (I shouldn't let myself get excited...!) (+3 Ryo)

    1.12
    [1] I'll be fine. (+0)
    [2] Thank you. (+5 Ryusei)
    [3] If I ever need help, I'll come talk to you. (+3 Ryusei)

    1.14
    [1] (Now that's going to be on my mind.) (+5 chic)
    [2] (I wonder how Ryusei feels about that?) (+3 chic)
    [3] (She was only saying that to curb me.) (+0)

CHAPTER 2
    2.2
    [1] ... (+0)
    [2] I'm okay. (+3 Ryo)
    [3] Thank you. (+5 Ryo)

    2.6
    [1] I'm too embarrassed to speak. (+3 Ryusei)
    [2] I ask him for advice about getting work. (+5 Ryusei)
    [3] I change the subject. (+0)

    2.9
    [1] Say nothing. (+5 chic)
    [2] Please, stay back. (+0)
    [3] Aren't you a little close? (+3 chic)

    2.13
    [1] You don't need to worry that much for me. (+5 Ryo)
    [2] I'm okay. (+0)
    [3] Thank you. (+5 Ryusei)

CHAPTER 3
    3.2
    [1] Thank him normally. (+0)
    [2] Thank him bashfully. (+5 Ryusei)
    [3] Thank him with a smile. (+3 Ryusei)

    3.4
    [1] As a matter of fact, yes. (+5 Ryo)
    [2] No. (+0)
    [3] Aren't you just imagining things? (+5 Ryusei)

    3.14
    [1] What are you doing? (+0)
    [2] What's wrong? (+5 chic)
    [3] What are you doing here? (+3 chic)

    3.15
    [1] That's none of your business. (+0)
    [2] Why are you asking? (+3 Ryo)
    [3] Well, I... (+5 Ryo)


CHAPTER 4
    4.1
    [1] Look away. (+0)
    [2] Stare at him. (+5 Ryo)
    [3] Close your eyes. (+3 Ryo)

    4.2 - 4.3
    Ryo Love Route
    Requires 30+ affection (Ryo)


    4.4
    [1] Don't laugh at me. (+3 chic)
    [2] You're horrible! (+5 chic)
    [3] What did I do? (+0)


    4.8
    [1] Don't worry, I have them memorized. (+3 Ryusei)
    [2] Since my scenes are with you, I'll be fine... (+5 Ryusei)
    [3] Looks like I have some studying to do. (+0)

    4.13
    [1] So even you make mistakes, Ryusei. (+5 Ryo)
    [2] Are you okay? (+0)
    [3] It was probably just a fluke. (+5 Ryusei)


CHAPTER 5
    5.3
    [1] Everything's fine! (+0)
    [2] Well, sometimes I have problems... (+5 Ryusei)
    [3] I'm okay for now. (+3 Ryusei)

    5.8
    [1] But... (+0)
    [2] (I don't... like this.) (+3 chic)
    [3] I don't like this. (+5 chic)

    5.14
    [1] It's not that I hate you... (+5 Ryo)
    [2] I'm mad at you. (+0)
    [3] What if I do? (+3 Ryo)

    5.15
    [1] (Is this true?) (+5 Ryo)
    [2] (I'm so happy...) (+5 Ryusei)
    [3] (Thanks, Father) (+0)



CHAPTER 6
    6.2
    [1] That's up to you, Ryo. (+3 Ryo)
    [2] I want you to be nice to me. (+5 Ryo)
    [3] I can't smile for you. (+0)

    6.5
    [1] Please, look at me. (+5 Ryusei)
    [2] Please, say something. (+3 Ryusei)
    [3] (Does he hate me now?) (+0)

    6.8
    [1] (I feel a little uneasy about this...) (+3 chic)
    [2] I'm honored. (+0)
    [3] I'm really glad, too! (+5 chic)

    6.11
    [1] (Was it Ryo himself?) (+5 Ryusei)
    [2] (Maybe Ryusei?) (+5 Ryo)
    [3] (Did the Paparazzi see us!?) (+0)


CHAPTER7
    7.1
    [1] (I'm a bit flattered...) (+5 chic)
    [2] (Why...?) (+3 chic)
    [3] (I'm a bit scared.) (+0)

    7.3
    [1] (Is he doing this for me?) (+3 Ryo)
    [2] (Is he coming to my rescue?) (+5 Ryo)
    [3] (I had no idea he could be like this...) (+0)

    7.9
    [1] I'd love to go to dinner with you... But, (+5 Ryusei)
    [2] I appreciate the offer, but, (+3 Ryusei)
    [3] I'm sorry, I can't. (+0)

    7.10
    [1] (Mr. Kujo said...) (+0)
    [2] (I wish there were something I could do) (+5 Ryusei)
    [3] (What should I do...) (+5 Ryo)



CHAPTER 8


    8.3
    [1] Not really... (+0)
    [2] Of course not. (+5 Ryo)
    [3] You're being too self-conscious. (+3 Ryo)

    8.8
    [1] (He'd do that much for me...) (+5 chic)
    [2] (I'm glad he came to my rescue but...) (+3 chic)
    [3] (I'm scared...) (+0)

    8.12
    [1] I don't know... (+5 Ryo)
    [2] It doesn't concern you, Ryo. (+5 Ryusei)
    [3] (Ryo might be lying.) (+0)

    8.13
    [1] Yes, I'm fine! (+0)
    [2] Oh... Well, actually, (+5 Ryusei)
    [3] (I don't want to worry him...) (+3 Ryusei)

    8.14
    [1] (I just can't be more than friends...) Ryo's Arc
    [2] (I love Ryusei.) ~~~Continue to  Ryusei's Arc



    There are more chapters after this. The walkthroughs for Ryo and Ryusei separate from here.

3 comments:

  1. really waiting for ryo's walkthrough!! >w<
    anyway, thank you for the walkthrough, really helps me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Np, I'm really glad I can be of help ^^

      At your request I've posted chapters 9 and 10 of Ryo's walkthrough. I should be finished with his route by the weekend :).

      Delete
  2. Followed the walkthrough and Ryo still killed me

    ReplyDelete