Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja ~ Noritsune's story is out!





Hugs and kisses for everyone! Noritsune's story on Solmare's Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja is out today! Yayayayayayaya! Not that I did anything to contribute to creating or getting the story out but I did a little victory dance as I was getting ready for school and read the news. Oh how my parents and brothers would be so disappointed to know I've been craving for the chance at a love with a (fictional) man who has at different routes tried to kill me, apologize to me, or thank me. I was nearing the end of Yoshitsune's route but ditched him for Noritsune. I've started playing a little bit today and I can tell I'm gonna like it. Not to ruin too much of the story,Yoshitsune finds the MC on the battlefield. He calls her a beauty and admits it must be divine destiny that they've met like this. Where was this Yoshitsune in his own route!?!? If any of you have played Yoshitsune's story, it's a constant push and pull with the dude. "Let me embrace you and confess my love just so I can reject you seconds later." -.- Still love the guy, but yeah, I love him in everyone elses routes more. But I digress! Nortisune....Noritsune....Oh! I'll be doing a walkthrough as I progress in the story and....yeah. I'm gonna shut up now so you all can play :D! 

Happy playing ^^





 link to walkthrough post ->  Noritsune Walkthrough

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the help ^^. I've updated the walkthrough.

      Delete
    2. Np, it fustrated me that I was walking blindly so I don't want others to be the same

      Delete
  2. Next is "you should leave" then "I accept the danger"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oops lol sry I just found your in progress walkthrough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no, that's fine. I needed the first choice answer anyways x). And it's good that I can double check the choices I've written ^^b so thank you again :)

      Delete
  4. Haha! I cannot tell you how much I mirror your experience of Yoshitsune vs Noritsune! I too cannot handle how cautious and wary and politely guarded he was with MC in his own route but how unabashedly he expresses his interest in her in Nori's route~ Urghh! Just clench my hair in your fist already Yoshitsune! ^_^

    However, even though I too was ending my Yoshitsune route when Noristune was released, I stuck to Yoshitsune after reading about 7 chapters of Noritsune's route coz there was a lot of intrigue and suspense about Yoshitsune's safety and his promises thereafter *wink wink* so I just had to finish it, but I'm glad to see your post, and how you chose otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O! Haha. Reading your comment made me smile x).

      "Just clench my hair in your fist already Yoshitsune!"<--- xD haha, yes. That's what we really want!

      It's cool that we had similar-ish experiences. I plan on finishing Yoshitsune's route oneee day. I'm happy to know his story starts to get more interesting later. I started Mizuki's route and I think I'll finish his before going back to Yoshitsune because I'm really like him right now. Anywho, thanks for sharing ^^.

      Delete