Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Starstruck Love ~ Shion Arc Walkthrough



CHAPTER 9: 

9.1
[1] (I don't want to stir up any trouble.)
[2] About those pics in the other room...
[3] It's nothing... (+5 Shion)

9.5
[1] I don't know about that...
[2] I think so.
[3] That's right. (+5 Shion) 

9.10
[1] I'm glad you came to talk to me. 
[2] He's a fan,and we were just talking.
[3] He wasn't hitting on me. (+5)

9.12
[1] (So that reaction...)
[2] We can't do that. 
[3] (I wonder if the secret really is necessary?) (+5)


CHAPTER 10:

10.1
[1] You shouldn't do that...
[2] (Maybe just a little bit more...)
[3] (I want him to touch me more...) (+5)

10.4
[1] You're probably right. (+5)
[2] But I'm a little worried.
[3] That's not the issue.

10.7
[1] (Geez, a whole article...)
[2] (Poor Father...)
[3] (What can you do...?) (+5)

10.10
[1] (I just have to tough it out.)
[2] (We're so close, yet so far away...) (+5)
[3] (Nothing can be done about it...)



CHAPTER 11:

11.4
[1] We can't...
[2] Maybe for a little.
[3] I want to see you, too. (+5)

11.9
[1] (To me, Shion is...) (+5)
[2] (He's just my brother.)
[3] (Just an overall impression...?

11.11
[1] I'm going with my brother!
[2] Help me, Shion! (+5)
[3] Just let me go!

11.12
[1] It's okay now...
[2] That's enough!
[3] Get me out of here! (+5)




✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧


Endings:

1. Deep Love End = Affection 125+
2. Crazed Love End = Chic 55+
3. Extreme Love End = Affection less than 125, Chic less than 55

12 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for posting this. I hate restarting when I mess up and unless I can buy the entire game I don't buy things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Np, I'm glad I could be of help to you ^^. I'm the same way in that I don't like spending money on these games. But if I want platinum, sometimes I do the "earn free platinum" thingy and download some apps...and then uninstall them right after x).

      Delete
    2. Me too i get my platinum and then delete them

      Delete
  2. I love shion's route I recently just finished it and got the crazed love ending. Is that the only ending for him or is there more? Thank you so much for the walkthrough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem about the walkthrough ^^. It's good to hear you enjoyed his route :) Everybody creeped me out in this game xD I stilled liked it though! Anywho, now to answer your question! No, the crazed love ending isn't the only end. Actually there are a total of three different endings.

      You can get each of them with:
      Deep Love End = Affection 125+
      Crazed Love End = Chic 55+
      Extreme Love End = Affection <125 and Chic <55

      I'm sorry for excluding the information in the first place D: I'll update my walkthrough now =].

      Delete
    2. About extreme love end, do you have to get OVER 125 affection points and 55 chic to get the ending for Shion?

      Delete
    3. Sorry for the confusion D:

      For extreme love end:
      affection points - less than 125
      chic points - less than 55

      Delete
  3. What happened to the endingng Shion is crazy in love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder about the Crazy Love end too...
      I've only gotten Deep Love and Extreme Love End so I don't yet x].

      Delete
  4. Where is toma arch walkthrough???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have no fear! I've got his walkthrough posted up :) You should be able to find it under his name in the walkthrough list or (if you're on the pc) by typing his name in the search area on the upper left-hand corner of the page. But I'll just comment in the url:

      http://syruprain.blogspot.com/2014/04/starstruck-love-toma-arc-walkthrough.html

      Delete
  5. Whats the difference between deep love end and crazed love end? Which is better in your opinion. Anyone plz answer

    ReplyDelete