Friday, July 29, 2016

[Walkthrough] Love and Conspiracy ~ Luca Main Story

Notes:
There are two types of endings, a Happy Ending and a Good Ending. The Happy Ending is the better one.
There are multiple ways to achieve the happy ending. If this is your first playthrough of the game, I suggest you play his story blind (without a walkthrough). If you miss the Happy Ending then come back to this walkthrough. After your first playthrough you don't have to worry about using up story tickets to replay his route.





EPISODE 1

I came to get water.
I can't sleep.
I'm taking a walk.






EPISODE 2

"Yes, I am."
"I'm okay."
"I couldn't sleep well last night."






EPISODE 3

I don't know.
I think so too. 
I've never thought about it before.






EPISODE 4

(It's unreasonable.)
"That kinda makes me sad."
"I'm strong, so I'll be fine."






EPISODE 5

"I was headed here before I realized."
"I couldn't help being concerned."

"I might be able to do something."






EPISODE 6

"Nothing much."
"Can't think of anything."
"I caused problems for him."






EPISODE 7

"Well..."
"I had something to do." 
"I wanted to get something to drink."






EPISODE 8

"Yes, I was."
"No, I wasn't."
"Just spotted you by coincidence."






EPISODE 9

"I know."
"I think so."
"I am not."






EPISODE 10

"No"
"..."
"Why?"







EPISODE 11

You too Luca.
Thanks for coming to save me.
Thanks to you, Luca.






EPISODE 12: Ending

Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I have the Juriy walkthrough:
    I’m sorry
    I didn’t plan to listen in though
    I just came to read a book
    What do you mean
    Monica is important to me too
    Where are you heading
    I should just wait
    I’m sorry for keeping quiet about it
    What? You can’t offer to do that
    Why?
    Thanks to you, Prince Juriy

    ReplyDelete