Friday, July 29, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Forbidden Lover ~ Gerald Main Story

Notes:
There are two types of endings, a Happy Ending and a Good Ending. The Happy Ending is the better one.
There are multiple ways to achieve the happy ending. If this is your first playthrough of the game, I suggest you play his story blind (without a walkthrough). If you miss the Happy Ending then come back to this walkthrough. After your first playthrough you don't have to worry about using up story tickets to replay his route.






EPISODE 1

"It's not that."
"..."
"How did you know?"

"Y...Yes, I'm fine."
"Do you think...someone was trying to kill me?"
"I'm a bit shaken."






EPISODE 2

"Such an important pendant..."
"It's not really my taste..."
"It's okay, I don't need it."

"I remember his worried expression."
"I really went crazy."
"I'm glad that he saved you."






EPISODE 3

"Did my parents die because of me?"
"MY parents died in an accident...right?"
"Does the Blue Shoes Gang know?"

"Shall we go back?"
"Should we follow him?"
"What do you think we should do?" If you choose this option it'll blink like your chose the second option. But you didn't.






EPISODE 4

Raised the pendant.
Hid the pendant.
Looked at the pendant too.

"Not at all..."
"I'll definitely come back some time."
"Let me think about it."






EPISODE 5

"Why you can't explain here?"
"We'll go."
"W-we won't go."

"It wasn't that!"
"Why did you say that!?"
"...Sorry"






EPISODE 6

"I want to go after Gerald comes back."
"I'll get ready now."
"It's so sudden..."

"What do you mean...?"
"..."
"What are you planning?"






EPISODE 7

I had to do it somehow.
No, I couldn't run away form here.
What should I do...

"It's nothing."
"I'm sorry, Gerald."
"It hurts so much..."






EPISODE 8

"I thought I didn't need to tell you."
"I couldn't be bothered to tell you."
"I didn't tell you."

"I-I'll go to make tea."
"By the way, about Yuri!"
"I-I feel in pain again."






EPISODE 9

"We'll sort the bouncer out by ourselves."
"So, we'll check out Maruvajo?"
"So, what should we do?"

"I didn't mean to doubt him."
"You don't need to laugh."
"I suspect anyone except you."






EPISODE 10

"It's stained, I can't get it off."
"It's not so noticeable."
"It's fine."

"No! Stop, Gerald!"
"No! Don't kill him!"
"You heard it from the bouncer, didn't you!?"






EPISODE 11

"I don't love him."
"I hated that woman until the day she died."

"I can't stand it."

(Is that it?)
(She's so overconfident.)
(She's completely insane.) 






EPISODE 12: Ending

Happy Ending


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know I'm over 2 months late (really sorry, just got back from hiatus) and you may not need a Dulio walkthrough anymore, but I still wanted to inform you that I'll have his walkthrough up within the next 7 days. I got enough points for an ending ticket but I still need a couple of episodes to reach an ending.

      Delete
  2. Hi i found a way to play the game without paying and no tickets! I love Duilio too btw!
    I think this site gives out a save where you can use it if you have problems with tickets and other bugs:

    http://appstoregameshelp.blogspot.com/2017/08/my-forbidden-lover-free-save.html

    ReplyDelete