Friday, July 29, 2016

[Walkthrough] School Wonders Romance ~ Sotaro Yunoki Main Story

Notes:
There are two types of endings, a Happy Ending and a Good Ending. The Happy Ending is the better one.
There are multiple ways to achieve the happy ending. If this is your first playthrough of the game, I suggest you play his story blind (without a walkthrough). If you miss the Happy Ending then come back to this walkthrough. After your first playthrough you don't have to worry about using up story tickets to replay his route.





EPISODE 1

Playing hide-and-seek
Lost
Curious

Kind
Aggressive
Smart






EPISODE 2

Leave it alone.
Return it. 
Decorate the room with it.

Sure
No, I can't.
What should I do?






EPISODE 3

Check the desk.
Ask the boy.
Look around the health office.

The time
The health teacher
My classmates






EPISODE 4

I'll go.
I shouldn't...
No

Actually...
I'm tired...
I kept my silence.






EPISODE 5

I pinch my cheek.
I pinch Yunoki's cheek.
I slap my cheek.

You seem to read a lot.
Do you like books?
Interesting?





EPISODE 6

Do you have a girlfriend?
How about your favorite type?
What do you like to eat?

Became a little saddened.
Got concerned.
Was happy.






EPISODE 7

That is not so.
You're right.
I've experienced this.

Thanks
That was fun.
I'm tired.






EPISODE 8

Recently fun incident.
Recently sad incident.
Recent incident.

Want to go back.
Don't know.
Don't want to go back.






EPISODE 9

Want to fix things.
Want to talk honestly.
Want to smile.

Wonder why you kissed me.
Am glad that we got along again.
Am sorry too.






EPISODE 10

Time
Standing position
Discussed subject

You're good looking.
Average
Popular






EPISODE 11

Believe it.
Do not believe it.
Maybe?

About the story.
About the date. 
About Kinue.






EPISODE 12: Ending

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment