Sunday, July 24, 2016

[Walkthrough] Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY ~ Hibiki Shiina Main Story (Season 1)

Good choice! / Your Chemistry has increased!
-answers-




EPISODE 1: First Impressions

1.2
A: "That's what I'd like to know." (+0)
B: "Are you really Hibiki Shiina?"
C: "I don't remember last night."

1.7
A: Get angry.
B: Apologize. (+2)
C: Smile






EPISODE 2: Prince of Music

2.3
A: "Sorry for taking so long."
B: "I got here as fast as I could." (+0)
C: "Gosh, I'm so sorry!"

2.5 Mission: TF Required: 1000

2.8
A: Smile at him. (+2)
B: Freeze.
C: Run up to him.






EPISODE 3: Who Needs Love?

3.3
A: Wait for him to come closer.
B: Say hello to him. (+1)
C: Follow him.

3.7
A: Ask about love song. (+0)
B: Apologize.
C: Ask about the wedding.






EPISODE 4: One Step Forward

4.3
A: Modestly hand over the bouquet." (+0)
B: "You know Megumi Tachibana?"
C: "Your performance was wonderful."

4.5 His Side of the Story: Chemistry Required: 10

4.8
A: Can't say anything.
B: Tell her you're his assistant.
C: Tell her you're a reporter. (+2)






EPISODE 5: His Passion

5.4
A: "Would you like some dinner?"
B: "Your package came."
C: "I was just about to go home." (+1)

5.6 Mission
[Sweet Route] Classical Concert Outfit (Price: Gem x3) & CG
[Normal Route] Lightweight Stole (Price: Gem x1 or Salary x1200pt)

5.8
A: Rip off the sheets.
B: Shake him.
C: Call out to him. (+2)






EPISODE 6: A Ray of Light

6.4
A: "Thirteen pieces of cake." (+2)
B: "Who's eating all of these."
C: "Do you like cake?"

6.6 Mission: TF Required: 8000

6.8
A: Apologize.
B: Avoid eye contact.
C: Ask about the sheet music. (+1)

6.9 His Side of the Story: Chemistry Required: 20






EPISODE 7: Dancing Fingertips

7.2
A: "Just leave it to me!" (+0)
B: "I'm still inexperienced, but..."
C: "I'm looking forward to it, too!"

7.7
A: They're all too expensive.
B: A cute one.
C: A simple one. (+1)

7.9 His Side of the Story: Chemistry Required: 30






EPISODE 8: Pride

8.3
A: "Are you embarrassed?" (+0)
B: "Don't leave me like that."
C: "I heard all I needed to."

8.9
A: Say nothing.
B: Tell him he's horrible.
C: Tell him you have pride. (+2)






EPISODE 9: First Love

9.4
A: "Because love is stupid?" (+0)
B: "You've never written one?"
C: Sorry."

9.8
A: Shake your head no.
B: "That's not like you." (+0)
C: "Thanks."

9.10 Mission
[Sweet Route] Elegant VIP Outfit (Price: Gem x8)
[Normal Route] Kiss Mark Bag (Price: Gem x5 or Salary x6000pt)






EPISODE 10: Work and Romance

10.3
A: "You still love her, don't you?"
B: "They're not pathetic." (+1)
C: "You're lying."

10.6 Mission: TF Required: 25000

10.9
A: Take a break on the sofa.
B: Get some water.
C: Start cleaning up. (+2)

His Side of the Story: Chemistry Required: 40






EPISODE 11: The Music Capital

11.2
A: Talk about Kenzan. (+0)
B: Offer to make coffee.
C: Leave.

11.10
A: "Hibiki Shiina."
B: "Hibikins."
C: "Hibiki...?" (+2)






EPISODE 12: New Possibilities

12.2
A: "Thank you."
B: "You like this style?" (+0)
C: "Does it look okay?"

12.6 His Side of the Story: Chemistry Required: 50

12.7
A: "Good work."
B: "So you finished it."
C: "It was wonderful." (+2)






EPISODE 13: Salt in the Wound

13.1
A: "I don't want to doubt him."
B: "I just know I'm right."
C: "I trust him." (+2)

13.7
A: "I can't believe this."
B: "It can't be helped."
C: "You don't believe me." (+2)






EPISODE 14: The Truth Uncovered

14.2
A: "I don't remember."
B: "He gets a lot of packages." (+1)
C: "I didn't see anything."

14.6 His Side of the Story: Chemistry Required: 70

14.8
A: "No they wouldn't!" (+2)
B: "Anyone...?"
C: "I understand how you feel."






EPISODE 15: Ending

Secret Ending
Necessary TF: 42000
Necessary chemistry: 80

Super Happy Ending
Necessary TF: 42000

Happy Ending
Necessary TF: 31000

No comments:

Post a Comment