Sunday, July 24, 2016

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY ~ Katakura Kojuro Main Story

Your Chemistry has increased! / You could be his lady after all...
-answers-






Starter Route

EPISODE 1: Your First Assignment

1.2
I: "I'm afraid not."
II: "Look Kojuro?"

1.4
I: Look at Lord Masamune.
II: Look at the retainer.






EPISODE 2: The Taste of Salt

2.1
I: "Please help me."
II: "Please believe me."

2.3
I: Would you like some, Lord Masamune?"
II: "Do you mind if I have some?"






EPISODE 3: The Message

3.1
I: "All I did was cook..."
II: (I can't accept, can I...?)

3.5
I: Pray for help.
II: Kick him.

Story Mission
[Love] Green Hakama (Cost: Pearl x3) & CG
[Fate] Green Sandal (Cost: Pearl x1 or COins x500)








Katakura Kojuro Route

EPISODE 4: Disgrace

Part 1
4.2
I: “Thank you for your concern.”
II: “I should be all right.”

4.5
I: “I’m sorry…”
II: “But…”

Part 2
4.4 Diary - Kiseru

Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 100





EPISODE 5: The False Lovers

Part 1
5.2
I: “I’m just nervous.”
II: Pull away.

Part 2
5.2 Diary - Botenmaru
I: (That’s surprising…)
II: (That’s cute…)

5.4 - Haiku & Tanka




EPISODE 6: Lord Masamune’s Mother

Part 1
6.3
I: “She must have done this for a reason.”
II: “I don’t know.”

Part 2
6.1
I: “...Okay.”
II: “But…”

Story Mission
[Love] Servant Kimono (Cost: Pearl x8)
[Fate] Embroidered Furoshiki (Cost: Pearl x5 or Coin x2500)




EPISODE 7: Training With Lord Kojuro

Part 1
7.2
I: “I’ll make dinner.”
II: “You should rest.”

7.5
I: “You didn’t have to…”
II: “Thank you.”

Part 2
7.5 Diary - Oshiruko

Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 8,000




EPISODE 8: Discord

Part 1
8.4
I: “Is something wrong?”
II: Try and figure it out yourself.

8.5 Diary - The Element of Surprise

Part 2
8.4
I: Cover for yourself.
II: Tell the truth.

Story Mission
[Love] Golden Fan Kimono (Cost: Pearl x12)
[Fate] Lilac Robe (Cost: Pearl x8 or Coin x4000)




EPISODE 9: Capital Punishment

Part 1
9.1
I: “That’s not true.”
II: “Does it seem that way?”

9.3
I: “Because I love him.”
II: “Because he’s dependable.”

Part 2
9.3 Diary - Kanja




EPISODE 10: From Kyoto, With Love

Part 1
10.4
I: “Just like my leader.”
II: “Not because I’m trying to be.”

Part 2
10.1
I: Grab his sleeve.
II: Call out to him.

Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 25,000




EPISODE 11: The Eye of the Dragon

Part 1
11.2
I: (What about Lord Masamune?)
II: Nod.

11.5
I: “I love you.”
II: “You weren’t wrong.”




EPISODE 12: Kojuro’s Plan

Part 1
12.1 Diary - Satake Yoshishige

12.2
I: “Don’t!”
II: Glare.

12.4 Diary - The Hojo Clan

Part 2
12.1
I: “You’re right.”
II: “Is he?”




EPISODE 13: Ending

Divine Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000
Chemistry needed: 55

Noble Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000

No comments:

Post a Comment