Friday, July 29, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Forbidden Lover ~ Alan Main Story


Notes:
There are two types of endings, a Happy Ending and a Good Ending. The Happy Ending is the better one.
There are multiple ways to achieve the happy ending. If this is your first playthrough of the game, I suggest you play his story blind (without a walkthrough). If you miss the Happy Ending then come back to this walkthrough. After your first playthrough you don't need to worry about using up story tickets to replay his route.





EPISODE 1

"Thank you."
"I was so scared."
"I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry."

Got a chair.
Threw a rock at it.
Rid piggyback.






EPISODE 2

"Hey Alan, what's wrong?"
"What are you doing?
"..."

"Ok"
"But I'm a girl and you're a guy."
"What are you talking about you pervert!"






EPISODE 3

"You are a pervert."
"Oh, no! What?!" 
"I-I'm so sory."

"What was it?"
"You're taking that seriously?"
"I couldn't forget it even if I want to." 






EPISODE 4

"I don't want you to use a gun."
"I want to show you I'm a professional."
"It's scary, but I guess I have to do it."

"Focus. You're the only one I can rely on."
"Are you alright?"
"You didn't seem to be zoned out."






EPISODE 5

"What are you doing!"
"Ow! I burnt myself!"
"Look at me! Look in to my eyes!" 

"What's wrong?"
"Do you want some coffee?"
"..."






EPISODE 6

"Good weather, isn't it?"
"You were talking to Yuri."
"Aren't you tired? Your always standing."

"No, not me."
"No, no I'm Blue Shoe."

Nodded






EPISODE 7

"Thanks for looking after me."
"You were the one that wasn't home."
"I was surprised too."

"You can't be that much of a coward."
Said nothing and embrace him.
"It'll be ok!"






EPISODE 8

"Come on! You can do it!"
"You're kind of cute when you're scared."
"It's not a bad thing to be afraid." 

Tried to make him remember.
Got confused.
Talked to him about the time we met. 






EPISODE 9

"You're going to leave him like this?"
"Let's bring him with us."
"Ok"

"What! Really? I didn't say hello."
"She won't be in a place like this."

"Wow, she's so pretty."






EPISODE 10

"You knew where Timid Juan was, right?"
"Did you tell us about the back ally?"
"You're giving Timid Juan money. Why?"

"Are you not telling me anything?"
"Can't you tell me for some reason?"
"Why don't you want to talk about it?"






EPISODE 11

"Stop it!"
Tried to stop them.
"Somebody stop them!"

"If you won't leave, I'll kill you all!"
"You're Blue Shoe right? Just leave us alone."
"Somebody call an ambulance!"






EPISODE 12: Ending

Happy Ending


1 comment:

  1. Hi i found a way to play the game without paying and no tickets! I love Duilio too btw!
    I think this site gives out a save where you can use it if you have problems with tickets and other bugs:

    http://appstoregameshelp.blogspot.com/2017/08/my-forbidden-lover-free-save.html

    ReplyDelete